After watching a couple college lacrosse games from this past weekend (Syracuse vs Denver & Duke vs Notre Dame), the “gear junkie” in me started paying more attention to what players were rocking for equipment rather than the game itself.
A few interesting observations were…
- Duke was wearing an airbrushed metallic royal TII helmet – almost EVERYONE on Duke & Denver was using a Brine Clutch X or Brine Clutch X6 – one of Duke’s & Notre Dame’s F-OFF men were using a Warrior Emperor x6, interesting!
- The Nike Vapor Elite SU gloves looked sick!
- Syracuse likes to rock the chrome wands!
- STX Surgeon10 was in full force on a good portion of ‘cuse’s players – Notre Dame’s all gold cascade lids were sweet! (we have a sample of this helmet at our Braintree store)
- Cuse & Notre Dame look strong!